Thursday, April 19, 2018

CrossFit Kids Athlete Spotlight: Johnathan B.



Name:
Johnathan B.

Age/Grade: 
I am 14 years old and in 9th grade.

Hobbies/interests:
CrossFit, Wrestling & Boxing.

How long have you been coming to CrossFit KOP: 
Since November of 2016.

What do you like best about coming to the gym:
Coming to the gym gives me something to do, like my mom says "get off the streets."

What is your favorite exercise or workout:
I like deadlifts and bar muscle ups.

What accomplishment in the gym or sports are you most proud of:
Deadlifting 270, getting my first bar muscle up, competing in the CrossFit Open and in Weightlifting meets. 

What do you want to accomplish in the gym this year: 
Consistent bar muscle ups, learn butterfly pull ups, deadlift 300lbs.

What are your long term goals in the gym or in sports:
Beat Coach Steph's best deadlift before I finish high school.



No comments:

Post a Comment